Long-running farce of Cloffocks
Published at 13:39, Thursday, 15 January 2009
THE long-running farce of the Cloffocks development, now entering its 18th year, and guaranteed at least one more year, would have broken box office records on Broadway.
One wonders what excuse the council/Tesco will come up with to extend this run beyond next year.
Perhaps we could have a referendum on it!
Published by http://www.timesandstar.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Man charged with having extreme animal porn images
- England place
- Prince Edward visits Cumbria's New Balance trainer factory
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- What happened to the golden age?
- Armed stand-off at Brampton pub
- Memories of Brampton
- Teenage Cumbrian motorcyclist airlifted after crash
- Free upgrade for safety qualification
- Bringing home the size of the oil spill (1 comment)