We spoke to Inspector David Coates and Sergeant Paul Jenner about policing in Brampton. The station is policed twenty four hours a day by a team of officers responsible for Brampton and the surrounding area. Inspector David Coates oversees a team of eight response officers, three community and two PCSO's all working across Brampton and surrounding districts.
Contacting Brampton Police
Last updated at 16:48, Thursday, 10 July 2008
Station opening times and telephone contact numbers
Brampton Police Station is within North Cumbria area, which stretches from the Scottish border to Kirkby Stephen, and from Alston to Patterdale, covering just under half the force area.
Brampton Police Station
The station front desk is manned between 8.30am - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday.
If you wish to speak to Police, but it is not an emergency, you can contact them on the Non Emergency number: 0845 33 00 247.
Useful websites and links:
Cumbria Constabulary Neighbourhood Meetings
Local Police Team Website
Community Focus Survey
First published at 16:41, Thursday, 10 July 2008
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- 14 new homes planned (3 comments)
- Man suffers broken jaw in Carlisle nightclub attack
- Shop Local: Find out what Brampton shops have to offer
- Wigs For Kids
- Inquest opened into death of Brampton man after car crash
- Countdown to Spadeadam’s top navigation rally
- Rhythmic gymnastics for the holidays
- Krazy Kat Theatre Performing at Stepping Stones Festival
- Carlisle nightclub wrecked by fire to re-open next week
- A gold medal for inspiration
- Fruitless search for Helen Skelton nude pictures
- Rugby league World Cup could boost Cumbrian economy by millions - claim
- Worst website of the year award
- Drugs found in back of car
- Workington is a no-go area due to parking
- Taking a risk for greater tax relief
- Don’t let bad debt management ruin your life
- Unreadable road signs
- VIDEO: ‘Sky walking? I usually take a plane’
- Brampton woman wins award for protecting red squirrels