We spoke to Inspector David Coates and Sergeant Paul Jenner about policing in Brampton. The station is policed twenty four hours a day by a team of officers responsible for Brampton and the surrounding area. Inspector David Coates oversees a team of eight response officers, three community and two PCSO's all working across Brampton and surrounding districts.
Contacting Brampton Police
Last updated at 16:48, Thursday, 10 July 2008
Station opening times and telephone contact numbers
Brampton Police Station is within North Cumbria area, which stretches from the Scottish border to Kirkby Stephen, and from Alston to Patterdale, covering just under half the force area.
Brampton Police Station
The station front desk is manned between 8.30am - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday.
If you wish to speak to Police, but it is not an emergency, you can contact them on the Non Emergency number: 0845 33 00 247.
Useful websites and links:
Cumbria Constabulary Neighbourhood Meetings
Local Police Team Website
Community Focus Survey
First published at 16:41, Thursday, 10 July 2008
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
- Former West Cumbrian restaurant owner faces bigamy charges
- Barrow foster carer and former school governor downloaded images of child abuse (2 comments)
- Brampton Fairtrade Town Group
- Car crashes into tree in Lake District gorge
- Cumbria worst county in north west for rural bus cuts, says watchdog
- Five-year ban for Carlisle woman three times drink-drive limit
- Call for changes to dangerous road leading to school
- Cumbrian school with no pupils costs £8,000 a month to run (8 comments)
- Female sexually assaulted by man and woman at party