Volunteers sought for Brampton T.I.C
Last updated at 09:52, Friday, 03 February 2012
New plans for the Moot Hall
New plans for the Moot Hall include recruiting volunteers to run the Tourist Information Centre.
Full training will be arranged and the commitment would be no more than 4 hours per fortnight. Similar schemes have worked well in other areas and there are plans to enhance the features of the Moot Hall whilst providing a more user friendly environment.
Concept drawings from Green Design Group have been submitted and there will be more discussions about display areas and interactive services in the neer future.
To express an interest in volunteering please contact Allison Riddell, Parish Clerk, Brampton Parish Council on 016977 3382 or online at email@example.com
First published at 10:35, Thursday, 02 February 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
- The Tempest - by Brampton Primary School
- Pamela Gardner and Jonathan Watson
- Campaign to bring Dalton Zoo boss' attacker back to Furness
- Creative artists answer a call of nature
- Fury after news emerges new Barrow head brought previous college into 'serious disrepute' (26 comments)
- Cumbrian charity seeks support for Ugandan woman (1 comment)
- Carlisle off-licence’s unwanted 'spirit' scares store staff (57 comments)
- News from Brampton Parish Council
- Long-time friends set-up gym in Brampton