Volunteers sought for Brampton T.I.C
Last updated at 09:52, Friday, 03 February 2012
New plans for the Moot Hall
New plans for the Moot Hall include recruiting volunteers to run the Tourist Information Centre.
Full training will be arranged and the commitment would be no more than 4 hours per fortnight. Similar schemes have worked well in other areas and there are plans to enhance the features of the Moot Hall whilst providing a more user friendly environment.
Concept drawings from Green Design Group have been submitted and there will be more discussions about display areas and interactive services in the neer future.
To express an interest in volunteering please contact Allison Riddell, Parish Clerk, Brampton Parish Council on 016977 3382 or online at email@example.com
First published at 10:35, Thursday, 02 February 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
- Denmark bring home Eurovision bacon as the UK must think again for 2014
- New talks over Cumbrian town's health centre plans
- Cumbrian pubs in General Election spotlight
- Tesco planning Brampton store (25 comments)
- North Cumbrian shop bucks internet trend
- NEW! Free Taster Days at the Community Centre
- Farewell to popular and much-loved Lanes newsagent Helen
- News from Brampton Parish Council
- Elbra squeeze through to Champions final