Volunteers sought for Brampton T.I.C
Last updated at 09:52, Friday, 03 February 2012
New plans for the Moot Hall
New plans for the Moot Hall include recruiting volunteers to run the Tourist Information Centre.
Full training will be arranged and the commitment would be no more than 4 hours per fortnight. Similar schemes have worked well in other areas and there are plans to enhance the features of the Moot Hall whilst providing a more user friendly environment.
Concept drawings from Green Design Group have been submitted and there will be more discussions about display areas and interactive services in the neer future.
To express an interest in volunteering please contact Allison Riddell, Parish Clerk, Brampton Parish Council on 016977 3382 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org
First published at 10:35, Thursday, 02 February 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Barrow woman is dedicated to nursing creatures great and small
- ‘Amazing’ and ‘dedicated’ Barrow based team nominated for prize
- Meters debate unites parties
- Former aquarium worker’s £118,000 theft charge
- Top scoop for Carlisle News & Star reporter
- Jobs boost is shot in the arm
- Maryport land early lead in season
- Brampton group’s members game for a good time
- Special sales
- Shop Local: Find out what Brampton shops have to offer
- Brampton Shops Announce Shop Local Christmas Prize Draws
- Workington amateur dramatics pair on song in awards
- What's on in Brampton - October
- Beauty with Julie Morgan
- Nursery owner nominated for Love Barrow award
- Carlisle to stage its biggest night of pro-wrestling
- Vandal attack on Cumbrian school being probed by police
- New Cockermouth hospital changes hands
- News round-up