Volunteers sought for Brampton T.I.C
Last updated at 09:52, Friday, 03 February 2012
New plans for the Moot Hall
New plans for the Moot Hall include recruiting volunteers to run the Tourist Information Centre.
Full training will be arranged and the commitment would be no more than 4 hours per fortnight. Similar schemes have worked well in other areas and there are plans to enhance the features of the Moot Hall whilst providing a more user friendly environment.
Concept drawings from Green Design Group have been submitted and there will be more discussions about display areas and interactive services in the neer future.
To express an interest in volunteering please contact Allison Riddell, Parish Clerk, Brampton Parish Council on 016977 3382 or online at email@example.com
First published at 10:35, Thursday, 02 February 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- The age before Google
- Council services under one roof in Aspatria
- OAP wins four-year fight with Carlisle care home for disabled ramp
- Our rapidly changing view of the solway
- Oche stick
- Brampton Fairtrade Town Group
- Brampton school's Masterchef winner revealed
- Kathryn Routledge
- National award nomination for Wigton delicatessen pair
- Laura Jandera and Andrew Sanko
- Hospitals’ former nursing boss faces two disciplinary charges
- Rooftop cafe plan to revive Brampton's Moot Hall (1 comment)
- Looking to the future with a Child Trust Fund
- Trial and crucifixion, sung with passion
- Brampton Methodist Circuit
- First osprey returns to Bassenthwaite nest
- Cumbrian RU aces can inspire future players
- Brampton blog
- Seaton woman wins modelling competition
- Police name motorcyclist killed in Cumbria tractor collision