Volunteers sought for Brampton T.I.C
Last updated at 09:52, Friday, 03 February 2012
New plans for the Moot Hall
New plans for the Moot Hall include recruiting volunteers to run the Tourist Information Centre.
Full training will be arranged and the commitment would be no more than 4 hours per fortnight. Similar schemes have worked well in other areas and there are plans to enhance the features of the Moot Hall whilst providing a more user friendly environment.
Concept drawings from Green Design Group have been submitted and there will be more discussions about display areas and interactive services in the neer future.
To express an interest in volunteering please contact Allison Riddell, Parish Clerk, Brampton Parish Council on 016977 3382 or online at email@example.com
First published at 10:35, Thursday, 02 February 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Penrith: Wednesday August 26
- Future looks bright for Ulverston
- Is this Fracking necessary?
- Shop Local: Find out what Brampton shops have to offer
- Go-ahead for over 80 homes on Longtown sawmill site
- Missing ex-England rugby league international found safe and well
- Hedgehogs save fish in west Cumbrian pond
- Facial attraction with summer suntan?
- Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
- Justice must be seen to be done