Town Twinning Plans for 2012
Last updated at 15:41, Friday, 03 February 2012
Brampton & District Town Twinning will be hosting a social event on Friday 10th February, 7.30pm, at the Moot Hall. £5 per person.
It is a great opportunity to chat and find out more about the Town Twinning which has forged many new friendships, both here and in the Berry Bouy and Marmagne regions of France.
Frank and Corrie Lee will perform a few numbers on traditional Northumbrian instruments, with sing-a –longs, mulled wine and apple cake. Local artist Stephen Warnes will perhaps be persuaded to bring along his guitar and present an altogether relaxed evening.
Please bring as many friends as possible, contact Jean Warnes on 016977 41368 for more information.
First published at 10:23, Friday, 03 February 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Dragons' Den star quiet on Lake District hotel purchase
- Carlisle Airport revamp will boost business, says Stobart boss Andrew Tinkler
- Plea to back Brampton producers at weekly market stall
- Glowing Ofsted inspection for William Howard School in Brampton
- Town Twinning Plans for 2012
- Air ambulance called to north Cumbria road crash
- Buyers call the shots in active housing market
- Brilliant hat-trick for Cumbrian rally ace Paul Bird
- Homes Under the Hammer visits Brampton
- Cumbrian artist makes fresh plea for return of Zulu warrior painting
- Teenage Cumbrian motorcyclist airlifted after crash
- Man charged with having extreme animal porn images
- England place
- Prince Edward visits Cumbria's New Balance trainer factory
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- What happened to the golden age?
- Brampton Methodist Circuit
- Armed stand-off at Brampton pub
- Memories of Brampton
- Cumbrian MP David Maclean to step down at General Election