Brampton and District Business Association announce their “Shop Local 4 Xmas” Christmas Prize Draws giving shoppers the chance to win hundreds of pounds in vouchers to spend in Brampton shop
- Is this Fracking necessary?
- Theft from Army Cadet's Cabin
- Do you know anybody who needs a wooden spoon?
- Apples For Eggs Brampton Inaugural Event- Sunday 13th October 2013
- £50,000 project hopes to restore The Moat in Brampton
- New prosthetic legs help Glory the dog to walk again
- Fake banknotes found throughout Cumbria
- Public Notices
Sarah Briggs looks forward to her favourite festival - the charming Music on the Marr at Castle Carrock
Hairdressing is a popular career choice for young women although few choose to specialise in men’s hair.
Jessops, HMV, Blockbusters, Comet...the list of retailers going to the wall has led to speculation that the internet is killing off the British high street.