Stepping Stones Promote Local Business
Last updated at 06:44, Thursday, 03 May 2012
If you happen to be voting at the Brampton Community Centre Polling Station this Thursday, do take the opportunity to drop off flyers and/or information about local businesses and organisations which will be posted on the Community Information Board during Maddy Prior’s Music Festival. The Stepping Stones Festival is an opportunity to showcase Brampton to our many visitors coming from all around the Country, proving that it is a fantastic and friendly place to live and encouraging them to come back and visit us again.
Money from entry fees to the site and from the programmes will go towards The Great North Air Ambulance, Pride of Cumbria, a charity from which we all hope we will never have to benefit but which we trust will always be there in case of emergencies. So if you aren’t already involved, why not come along to the Festival during the day and for £2 you can enjoy good Open Mic music and entertainment and help support a good local cause at the same time?
There are still some tickets available for all concerts too at £15 (limit of one per day)
First published at 06:39, Thursday, 03 May 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Days in court recalled as prosecutor pens memoirs
- Keith’s having a laugh – no, really, he is!
- Saucy Cumbrian young farmers calendar raises cash for cancer charity
- From WWI body armour to the Brylcreem boy Denis Compton
- Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
- Suspended Cumbrian headmaster returns to work
- Diners enjoy gourmet experience on second night of Cumbria celebrity chef fundraiser
- Carlisle male voice choir closing because of membership fall
- Obituary - Dr John Parnaby CBE, of Workington (1 comment)
- Brampton dancers sweep the board at dance exams