Race For Life
Last updated at 16:43, Monday, 16 July 2012
Congratulations to everyone who ran or walked the race for life. I couldn't resist posting this picture of Elaine Stringer, just so we could share it on our local facebook pages. Special wishes go out to Sandra Jones & the 'Boobette's', Sandra, who owns Wigsense in Carlisle is a great supporter of Health Issues on Brampton Local and will be working with us to produce a special suppliment magazine in September.
If you have stories and pictures you would like to share please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to post anything of local interest.
First published at 16:41, Monday, 16 July 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Homes Under the Hammer visits Brampton
- Dragons' Den star quiet on Lake District hotel purchase
- Carlisle Airport revamp will boost business, says Stobart boss Andrew Tinkler
- Plea to back Brampton producers at weekly market stall
- Glowing Ofsted inspection for William Howard School in Brampton
- Town Twinning Plans for 2012
- Alarm over cough stats
- Air ambulance called to north Cumbria road crash
- Buyers call the shots in active housing market
- William Howard closing early today
- Teenage Cumbrian motorcyclist airlifted after crash
- Man charged with having extreme animal porn images
- England place
- Prince Edward visits Cumbria's New Balance trainer factory
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- What happened to the golden age?
- Brampton Methodist Circuit
- Armed stand-off at Brampton pub
- Memories of Brampton
- Cumbrian MP David Maclean to step down at General Election