Pixie homes return to Brampton woods
Last updated at 10:20, Tuesday, 10 August 2010
Pixies and fairies have set up home near Brampton again.
Last year the little homes hidden away in the roots of trees near Gelt Wood created something of a media storm when they were featured in the News & Star and then on Border News.
But the little homes disappeared for the winter.
They have now returned and more than doubled in number with 16 doors lying hidden around a small area of Gelt Woods.
The exact location of the little pixies homes is not being kept a secret for fear that goblins might cause mischief, but if you look around the Gelt long enough you’re sure to find some fairy magic.
First published at 23:45, Monday, 26 July 2010
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Call to dual A69 road after head-on crash near Brampton (22 comments)
- Magennis crowned Cumbria Challenge Eventing champion for second year
- Vandals tear down Welcome to Scotland sign south of Carlisle (121 comments)
- Brampton Shops Announce Shop Local Christmas Prize Draws
- Fears Workington schools merger could rip the heart out of Moorclose (31 comments)
- Brampton Methodist Circuit
- Charles Ernest Oakley
- Firm but fair, Steve carved out a top career
- Young Falcon Nathan targets England slot
- Netherhall bag seven