Pixie homes return to Brampton woods
Last updated at 10:20, Tuesday, 10 August 2010
Pixies and fairies have set up home near Brampton again.
Last year the little homes hidden away in the roots of trees near Gelt Wood created something of a media storm when they were featured in the News & Star and then on Border News.
But the little homes disappeared for the winter.
They have now returned and more than doubled in number with 16 doors lying hidden around a small area of Gelt Woods.
The exact location of the little pixies homes is not being kept a secret for fear that goblins might cause mischief, but if you look around the Gelt long enough you’re sure to find some fairy magic.
First published at 23:45, Monday, 26 July 2010
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Dragons' Den star quiet on Lake District hotel purchase
- Carlisle Airport revamp will boost business, says Stobart boss Andrew Tinkler
- Plea to back Brampton producers at weekly market stall
- Glowing Ofsted inspection for William Howard School in Brampton
- Town Twinning Plans for 2012
- Air ambulance called to north Cumbria road crash
- Buyers call the shots in active housing market
- William Howard closing early today
- Brilliant hat-trick for Cumbrian rally ace Paul Bird
- Homes Under the Hammer visits Brampton
- Teenage Cumbrian motorcyclist airlifted after crash
- Man charged with having extreme animal porn images
- England place
- Prince Edward visits Cumbria's New Balance trainer factory
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- What happened to the golden age?
- Brampton Methodist Circuit
- Armed stand-off at Brampton pub
- Memories of Brampton
- Cumbrian MP David Maclean to step down at General Election