Last call for support of Lake District Airport
Last updated at 20:06, Monday, 26 March 2012
City Council almost ready to make a decision on long standing planning application.
Carlisle City Council are approaching the point of making a decision on the long standing planning application for the development of Carlisle Lake District Airport and the Planning Officers will be preparing their final report during the early part of April.
There is a final opportunity to positively reaffirm the importance of this development to Cumbria and all the businesses that would benefit from the major improvements in connectivity that this will deliver. Every expression of support counts and will help to deliver what Cumbria needs.
If you wish to support the development of Carlisle Airport, and have not already done so, please support the airport development and send an email to the Carlisle City Council Planning Department no later than Friday 30th March. This can be easily be achieved through the weblink Airport Planning Application 10/1116
First published at 19:56, Monday, 26 March 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Call to dual A69 road after head-on crash near Brampton (22 comments)
- Magennis crowned Cumbria Challenge Eventing champion for second year
- Vandals tear down Welcome to Scotland sign south of Carlisle (121 comments)
- Brampton Shops Announce Shop Local Christmas Prize Draws
- Fears Workington schools merger could rip the heart out of Moorclose (31 comments)
- Brampton Methodist Circuit
- Charles Ernest Oakley
- Firm but fair, Steve carved out a top career
- Young Falcon Nathan targets England slot
- Netherhall bag seven