Last updated at 11:26, Wednesday, 02 May 2012
Thanks to the girls of TOWIE and Desperate Scousewives a new craze has hit the nation.
As a glowing homage to Hilda Ogden, the celebrity housewives of today can once again be seen out and about in their rollers.
SleepRollers are BIG they are PINK and they are GLAM, the older clientelle are bemused by the craze which has 'all been done before',
Well actually, it's not quite the same. There are no plastic bits to dig in, they are big pink velcro wrapped cushions, in fact it is just like wearing a pillow on your head.
Creator of Sleeprollers Katie McDermott is one of the youngest new entrepeneurs in the UK, her SLEEPROLLERS are adored by all ages,her mission is to share the sectret of big hair with little effort,
To reserve a set call Hairport on 016977 3866 20 SLEEPROLLERS in bag £16.50, 10 for £8, accessories include Hood Dryer £16.50, Clips, bun rings,plaits and other accessories available.
First published at 12:53, Tuesday, 01 May 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Headteacher probe at Silloth school continuing
- Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
- Carlisle will help determine the next Government (7 comments)
- Brampton pupils to help out in orphanage during Tanzania trip
- Corrective Tattooist Makes-Up £500 Donation
- A New Kind of Committee (4 comments)
- Charity pot gets welcome boost
- Ofsted rates Carlisle nursery outstanding again
- Police warning after temperatures plunge across Cumbria