Great new drama coming to Brampton
Published at 22:25, Saturday, 23 June 2012
Great drama is coming to Brampton at the Irthing Centre on Thursday (28th) - with a very local twist.
‘Hollows’ is a remarkable new play written by a rising Cumbrian star, 18 year old Alex Mullarky. In a remote ruined church in West Cumbria, Four teenagers meet up to drink lager, mess about and talk about the future.
Avery plans to be an artist, Laurie needs a job, Adam hopes to join the army and Chris just wants to fit in. Then two things happen which change their world, something right there in the ruins and something 3,567 miles away.
The play powerfully and movingly discusses a very live issue for Cumbrian Youth. Curtain up is at 7.30pm, ticket information on 016977 45023.
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Teenage Cumbrian motorcyclist airlifted after crash
- William Howard closing early today
- Homes Under the Hammer visits Brampton
- Carlisle Airport revamp will boost business, says Stobart boss Andrew Tinkler
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- Brampton Methodist Circuit
- Armed stand-off at Brampton pub
- Man charged with having extreme animal porn images
- England place
- Prince Edward visits Cumbria's New Balance trainer factory