A black Chevrolet Kalos crashed into Colin Moore Butchers at approximately 5.45am on Saturday 8th February. The driver escaped from the scene and is currently being sought by police. The car also caused a gas leak closing down the towns Main Street and High Cross Street, roads are now open.
- Tempers flare over plans for power plant on edge of Brampton
- Lovers Lane Community Garden
- A Lifestyle Self-management Course for the over 50’s
- Off-duty fireman stops Cumbrian sawmill going up in flames
- Is this Fracking necessary?
- £50,000 project hopes to restore The Moat in Brampton
- New prosthetic legs help Glory the dog to walk again
- Fake banknotes found throughout Cumbria
THANK YOU for supporting Fairtrade Fortnight - Brampton Events
Sarah Briggs looks forward to her favourite festival - the charming Music on the Marr at Castle Carrock
Hairdressing is a popular career choice for young women although few choose to specialise in men’s hair.
Jessops, HMV, Blockbusters, Comet...the list of retailers going to the wall has led to speculation that the internet is killing off the British high street.