Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
Last updated at 17:45, Monday, 04 May 2015
10.30am & 6.30pm
Rev. Andrew Longshaw
Tel: 016977 2452
Find Brampton Methodist Church:
Main Street, Brampton, Cumbria CA8 1RS
Corby Hill and Warwick Bridge
*Times shown may vary for special Services, see Church Noticeboard for more details.
9.30am WELLSPRING LADIES meeting
All Ladies very welcome, feel free to come and have a ‘look’ at us. We are a mixed group of ages, backgrounds and denominations who want two things, deeper friendships and an authentic experience of Jesus in every day life. For details phone Jane on Brampton 2321.
9.30—11.30 am CHARITY COFFEE SHOP
in the Methodist Church Hall, Brampton
10.00—10.30 am PRAYER SERVICE
in the Methodist Church, Brampton
3.30—5.00 pm C4 CHILDRENS CHRISTIAN CRAFT CLUB
for children aged 7 - 11 years. in the Brampton Methodist Church Hall.
7.30pm PRAISE GROUP
practice in the Methodist Church, Brampton
10.30am—12.00 noon GILSLAND COFFEE BREAK
in the Gilsland Chapel Meeting Room. All are welcome
The charity chosen we are supporting for this year is: Mary's meals.
MORE INFO CLICK HERE www.marysmeals.org
They feed school children a meal a day, but only if they go to school. Nearly 1 million upto press are receiving meals and schooling. Food is sourced locally and volunteers make them, so keeping costs low. £12.20 feeds a child for a year.
- CARLISLE FOODBANK
Corby Hill / Warwick Bridge Chapel. Its aim is to support those who are most deprived by providing food packs or vouchers. For further info contact Anne Anderson 01228 561372. CARLISLE FOOD BANK. The need for the Food bank is growing all the time. Please continue to donate food items whenever you can. Food parcels are provided to cover just 3 days. So small packets of cereal, biscuits, sugar etc. please.
- CHURCH BOOKINGS
If you are planning any kind of meeting or event on Church premises please would you contact either Linda or Martin first so that they can (a) check that the room is available, (b) put it in the Church Diary and (c) organise any necessary heating.
Linda and Martin B3502
- USED STAMPS
Please remember to continue to save your used stamps for the Leprosy Mission and put them in the box in the Foyer.
Note: the stamps become worthless if the perforations are damaged in any way. Please leave at least a quarter of an inch around each stamp Thank you, Beryl
For the Brampton Methodist Circuit website only email: email@example.com
Items for the next notice sheet should be sent, telephoned, handed or e-mailed to: Roland Lowe, Kylesyke Hill, Irthington, Carlisle, CA6 4PE (016977 2244) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8pm on Wednesdays
First published at 22:04, Tuesday, 21 October 2014
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- Brampton sisters fight their way to Ju Jitsu black belt
- Brampton Local drop-in session
- Mrs Wellington Boot Writes
- Lion cubs Sturridge and Welbeck will roar for England
- League One 2011-12
- Pixie homes return to Brampton woods
- Memories of Brampton
- As tasty a feast as Mrs Lovett's pies
- We love graffiti... as long as the Romans did it
- Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
- Denmark bring home Eurovision bacon as the UK must think again for 2014
- New talks over Cumbrian town's health centre plans
- Cumbrian pubs in General Election spotlight
- Tesco planning Brampton store (25 comments)
- North Cumbrian shop bucks internet trend
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- Shop Local: Find out what Brampton shops have to offer
- NEW! Free Taster Days at the Community Centre
- Farewell to popular and much-loved Lanes newsagent Helen