Brampton Local drop-in session
Published at 18:00, Sunday, 29 April 2012
If you would like to know more about the Brampton Local website then come along to the Howard Arms on Wednesday for our first drop-in session.
You can meet the people behind the site and find out how to promote your group or event for free on Brampton Local. We'll set you up a free page on the spot.
Or if you are a business we can tell you about how the site is developing and promoting local firns with low cost advertising options.
So drop by for a chat - we'll also be happy to give you some advice about using Twitter, Facebook and other social media.
The drop in session will run from 1pm to 3pm in the Howard Arms, Front Street, Brampton, on Wednesday May 2nd. Drop by whenever you are free - we'll be holding more sessions soon including some in the evening.
If you would like more information call Nick Turner on 016977 3643 or email email@example.com
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Fab 50s night
- Bill for addicts far too much
- Cumbria Humanist Group
- Payment plea for CCTV monitoring service (1 comment)
- Free wi-fi access offers instant updates
- Sellafield workers want nuclear dump
- Brampton film club celebrates new screen
- Lakes College hopes to have the X-Factor
- Man-of-the-year award for Ryan Winthrop
- Multi-billion pound deal for Sellafield
- Brampton Methodist - North Cumbria Circuit
- Cumbrian mum, 49, looking forward to New Year's Eve baby
- News from Brampton Parish Council
- Cheryl Gartland and David Smith
- Brampton and Beyond Community Trust news
- Hospital opening times
- Brampton residents celebrate after threat of new homes removed
- Gerry and Kate McCann and the power of faith
- New chairman and three directors announced
- Shop Local: Find out what Brampton shops have to offer