This bizarre poster has appeared in the window of Hadrian's Hobbies. Stopping to read it and ponder on the risks involved presumably greatly increases the chances of being hit by the falling masonry.
So does putting up the poster in the shop in Market Place, Brampton, make it more likely people will stop under the dodgy masonry?
Perhaps it might be safer to put up a poster saying: "Keep walking."
Published: April 5, 2012
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- Carlisle Airport revamp will boost business, says Stobart boss Andrew Tinkler
- William Howard closing early today
- Homes Under the Hammer visits Brampton
- Dragons' Den star quiet on Lake District hotel purchase
- Plea to back Brampton producers at weekly market stall
- Brampton primary wins county gymnastics finals
- Eat for half price at the Howard Arms
- Glowing Ofsted inspection for William Howard School in Brampton
- Petition calls for rethink of Brampton recycle site closure plan
- Town Twinning Plans for 2012
- Teenage Cumbrian motorcyclist airlifted after crash
- Man charged with having extreme animal porn images
- England place
- Prince Edward visits Cumbria's New Balance trainer factory
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- What happened to the golden age?
- Brampton Methodist Circuit
- Armed stand-off at Brampton pub
- Memories of Brampton
- Cumbrian MP David Maclean to step down at General Election