An Off The Wall Party
Last updated at 20:07, Thursday, 03 May 2012
There is an air of excitement building in Brampton this week as we draw closer to a weekend of live music and entertainment across the town. It all kicks off on Friday evening at licensed town centre coffee shop Off The Wall, as they celebrate their 3rd birthday with live music and a lot of cake. The party starts at 7:30pm with Cumbrian band Stooshie playing their funked-up folk tunes to create the perfect atmosphere for tucking into the sumptuous home-made birthday cake that shop owner Emma is really looking forward to sharing;
' We will be open as normal during the day, then in the evening the coffee shop menu will still be available alongside the fantastic birthday cake, so come down and join us'
Off the Wall has long established itself as the hub of coffee and communication in Brampton, as the excellent home made food and friendly staff encourage you to grab a comfy seat, enjoy a coffee and take in the large collection of local artwork. The shop makes a great informal meeting place, on top of the chilled out atmosphere and great service there is also WiFi and plenty of space for a buggy or two if you can't escape the kids! So whether your a Brampton local or visiting the town for The Stepping Stones Festival taking place this weekend, make Off the Wall your first stop. For more information call Emma and the team on 016977 41600 or check out www.facebook.com/offthewall
Off The Wall, 4 Front Street, Brampton CA8 1NG
Brampton Local Reporter Kate Reilly James
First published at 16:23, Thursday, 03 May 2012
Published by http://www.bramptonlocal.co.uk
Promote Your Page Too
Click play below to see a selection of upcoming events. Click on the image to see full details...
- What’s on
- Karl takes on his own Kiwis
- Magic in the air at Cumbrian wood
- Brampton People Gallery
- Cumbria Schools Term Dates 2009-2010
- SWINE FLU: TIMELINE
- Speed Watch scheme to be restarted in north Cumbrian town
- New police station site ‘ideal location’
- Cultural events this Christmas around Brampton
- Maryport land early lead in season
- Penrith: Wednesday August 26
- Future looks bright for Ulverston
- Cumbrian man in court for chopping up fallen tree
- Is this Fracking necessary?
- Shop Local: Find out what Brampton shops have to offer
- Go-ahead for over 80 homes on Longtown sawmill site
- Missing ex-England rugby league international found safe and well
- Hedgehogs save fish in west Cumbrian pond
- Facial attraction with summer suntan?
- Justice must be seen to be done