A black Chevrolet Kalos crashed into Colin Moore Butchers at approximately 5.45am on Saturday 8th February. The driver escaped from the scene and is currently being sought by police. The car also caused a gas leak closing down the towns Main Street and High Cross Street, roads are now open.
- Ahoy there! Nautical Notes at the Howard Arms
- BRAMPTON CHAMBER CHOIR LANERCOST PRIORY
- CD dream comes true for Cumbrian pensioner
- Road to close for overturned lorry recovery
- Jail warning for man who stole quadbike from farm
- Brampton to lobby crime chief in fight to retain CCTV cameras
- English Heritage: free entry at six attractions
- Shop crash causes gas leak on Cumbrian high street
- Tempers flare over plans for power plant on edge of Brampton
- Lovers Lane Community Garden
- Off-duty fireman stops Cumbrian sawmill going up in flames
Take a trip down memory lane with pictures from Brampton golf club, Brampton leek shows and a great collection of snaps that evoke life in Brampton in the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. If you have any suggestions for a future gallery of pictures please let us know.
Sarah Briggs looks forward to her favourite festival - the charming Music on the Marr at Castle Carrock